Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow, sleeves, and sauce

Today was the first snow of the season, or at least, the first snow that was still around by the time I woke up. It looked bad, but mostly stopped the rest of the day.

Last night I bought some long sleeved shirts to wear under my short sleeved work shirt. Looks like I got them right on time. But my foresight didn't carry into work itself. Mere minutes after clocking in, I somehow blorped pizza sauce all over my new shirt sleeve, almost up to the elbow of my right arm. On my new shirt!

I stood stunned for several seconds, then sighed as I headed into the kitchen for an unenviable cleanup. It rinsed right out, fortunately, but then I had a wet sleeve for a while. A sleeve wet almost to my elbow on the coldest day of the season so far. Ah, I'm thankful for heat lamps.

No comments: