Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gardening Till It's Done

We started a garden about a week ago, but first we had to rent a tiller and break up the ground. This is when having a larger car comes in handy, as well as two long planks of wood. Just for fun, I took two pictures slightly offset, in hopes that I could view them later as a stereogram. Although the results aren't quite what I wanted, it did sortof work.



You have to cross your eyes for this one. (It helps if you sit further back.)

For people who get a headache trying this, the following will likely not help, but
here

is a GIF animation of both images overlaid.

EDIT: Well, I tried to include a GIF animation, but Blogger doesn't like those, and converts animated GIFs to PNGs or something.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I saw it as a stereogram easily. It looks good, I can't believe that works!